Subject: [cgmopen-members] Fwd: [announce] Late Breaking News Proposal Deadlinefor XML 2002 --- Tuesday, Oc tober 1!

CGM Open members --

We talked about XML2002 and graphics at our 9/22 meeting.  As someone
mentioned, if you look at the link below for the preliminary agenda, there
is exactly one talk about WebCGM or SVG.  No graphics.  Two questions:

1.) Do we want to propose a late-breaking news slot, for example about our
results of our research of Web graphical formats for technical illustration?

2.) Do we want to give feedback to GCA (IdeaAlliance) that their lack of
graphical content is causing people to stay away (CGMO members who have
dropped planned attendance, Harry's Navy colleagues, etc)?

-Lofton.