Subject: [cgmopen-members] *draft* Phone Conference Minutes

CGM Open members --

Please review and send any corrections/comments.

Attached is Ulrich's DRAFT minutes from the December 17 teleconference, plus notes of subsequent communications and actions (up to and including the posting of the prototype WebCGM product info pages).

Regards,
-Lofton.

From: "Ulrich Laesche" <ulrich@ematek.de>
To: "Lofton Henderson" <lofton@rockynet.com>
Subject: Phone Conference Minutes
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 13:44:17 +0100

Hello Lofton,

A happy new year to you!  I hope you had a good start into 2003.

Attached you will find the phone conference minutes merged with the summary of the follow-up events.  I tried to find a reusable layout to achieve a common appearance for CGM Open activity reports.  Please revise and circulate.

Regards
Ulrich