Subject: [cgmopen-members] Fwd: CGM plug-in

CGM Open members,

If you can help with this request for a unix (Solaris) WebCGM plug-in, please reply...

Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 09:06:35 -0800 (PST)
From: Phil & Alice Dominguez <aedoming@yahoo.com>
Subject: CGM plug-in
To: info@cgmopen.org, lofton@rockynet.com

Re: your process for the WebCGM TS
 step 4 states "You will need a WebCGM plug-in at this point. "

Do you know if a "WebCGM plug-in" exists for the sun / solaris platform? I have
been researching this online for several weeks w/o success. We really need to run a
browser on Solaris and host CGM files (with hotspots).

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Alice Dominguez
Software Systems Engineer - STVF
ACSI