Subject: [cgmopen-members] Product Web Pages done!

CGM Open members --

Congratulations to all, for participation and hard work in this!  After
months of face-to-face discussion, teleconferences, piles of email, etc.,
we finally have our first solid result in the Interoperability Project.

This new items announces it on our home page [0], and shortly I will send a
similar message to the CGMO interest list...

>February 2003
>WebCGM Product Directory Published
>
>The first output of CGM Open's Interoperability Project is now available,
>a product directory [1] of members' WebCGM products.  As well as providing
>WebCGM users with the convenience of a one-stop location for all WebCGM
>products, the directory has a more fundamentally important feature -- each
>product is linked to an Implementation Conformance Statement (ICS).  These
>ICS are now blank pro-formas, but within 60 days the vendors will fill in
>the real interoperability data.  The product directory is the premier
>feature of a Web site reorganization that gathers all diverse WebCGM
>resources into a new WebCGM home page [2].  Stay tuned -- more
>Interoperability Project results will be posted soon.

Cheers,
-Lofton.

[0] http://www.cgmopen.org/index.html
[1] http://www.cgmopen.org/webcgm/products.html