Subject: RE: Livraison Mantis_CgmOpen

Title: Livraison Mantis_CgmOpen
Andreas, CGMO members,

    Adminsitrator login/password is administrator/root.

    The bug that were in the system were just test data, therefore it is not very important.

    For the users, I will reissue login/password to all cgmopen members attending the telecon yesterday + you, do not worry. I am just waiting for Dave to release the minutes for having the complete list. For other members, I will do it on request.

For beginning to enter bug as guest => http://www.itedo.de/mantis_cgmopen/bug.php (Be sure to use itedo.de).

    Regards,
-----Message d'origine-----
De : Andreas Linn [mailto:AndreasLinn@ITEDO.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 20 août 2003 09:51
À : ROSSEL Olivier
Cc : Dieter Weidenbrück; DULUC Franck
Objet : RE: Livraison Mantis_CgmOpen

Hello Olivier,

following your guide we uploaded and installed the package. It is now abailable at:
http://www.itedo.com/mantis_cgmopen
and
http://www.itedo.com/mantis_cgmopen/bug.php

Unfortunatelly we could not check the functionality because we do not know any login. All existing data has been purged during installation as decribed. We backuped the former database in a SQL file for any later use. If you need this, please let us know.

We schedule bacup-procedures for all our webspace including the databases. Are you interested in having backups ? Even if i dont know how frequently the database is used, I would recommend to backup the SQL-database each week at least.  If yes, please let us know where we should send the backups to.

Best Regards,
Andreas Linn.