Subject: RE: Hokki =)

At 09:02 AM 3/2/2004 +0100, DULUC Franck wrote:

Be careful,

        I suspoect this email from Lofton is not from Lofton but from a Virus

May be Lofton or one of us is infected.

The email is a virus.  I don't think my computer is infected (I have anti-virus that is continuously updated, plus it scans all outgoing email from me.)

Rather, I think that "From: ..." is forged using my email address that is posted in many places on the W3C web site (at least), and is probably to be found also on the CGMO web site.

-Lofton.

Franck DULUC
AIRBUS FRANCE
SDND - Digital Data Definition and Research
B.P. D0611
316, route de Bayonne
31060 TOULOUSE Cedex FRANCE
Phone: (33)5.61.18.19.16