cgmopen-ms-chair message

Subject: RE: [cgmopen-ms-chair] Groups - Mr Benoit Bezaire removed from OASIS CGM Open Member Section

At 06:24 PM 1/29/2007 -0500, Scott McGrath wrote:
>His account was deactivated by bouncing email.
>
>The "good-bye" message also bounced with the following server reply:
>
>Unknown user: bbzaire@isodraw.de

Aha.  Since Itedo was acquired by PTC, Benoit's principal email address
changed as follows:
"Bezaire, Benoit" <bbezaire@ptc.com>

They must have deactivated the old Itedo address.  Dieter has a new address
as well, but I can't say whether his old one still works.

Copying Dave also ... I'm not sure who is responsible to change the TC
roster, or the MS roster for that matter.  (Do I have write permission in
either of those?)

-Lofton.