cgmopen-ms-chair message

Subject: Re: [cgmopen-ms-chair] Groups - lynne rosenthal is no longer in OASIS CGM Open Member Section

Hi Scott,

At 03:41 PM 10/15/2009 +0000, workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org wrote:
>lynne rosenthal from NIST* is no longer in OASIS CGM Open Member Section
>(member account deactivated)

Does this mean that OASIS has removed NIST (the organization) and its
revenue contribution from the MS?  Or just that the representative (Lynne)
is no longer there?

Lynne retired in August, but before retiring I understood that she ensured
NIST renewal as a MS member.

The reason that I'm concerned is that NIST doesn't appear in the roster
anymore:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cgmo-webcgm/members/roster.php

-Lofton.