cgmopen-ms message

Subject: RE: [cgmopen-ms] Java apps

Title: RE: [cgmopen-ms] Java apps

I had the chance to meet FFM Software with an interesting (or said as such) for the viewing of CGM files in Java Applet.

But I have no further information except this link:

Franck DULUC
AIRBUS FRANCE
SDND - Digital Data Definition and Research
B.P. D0611
316, route de Bayonne
31060 TOULOUSE Cedex FRANCE
Phone: (33)5.61.18.19.16
Fax: (33)5.61.93.59.44
mailto:franck.duluc@airbus.com

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Cruikshank, David W [mailto:david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com]
Envoyé : lundi 17 mai 2004 21:59
À : CGM Open MS
Objet : [cgmopen-ms] Java apps

Had an internal question on the availability of Java software to read/write cgm.  I was unaware of any right, but said I would post the question.

thx...Dave Cruikshank

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.8876, fax 206.544.9590
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com