cgmopen-ms message

Subject: Fwd: FW: [pubrel] Press Release to Announce CGM Open MS and WebCGM TC

[...Note please -- attachment is MS CONFIDENTIAL...]

CGM Open Member Section --

We are aiming for Aug. 2 (week from Monday) for a press release (PR) about the TC formation, WebCGM 2.0 work, etc.  Please see attached (CONFIDENTIAL) draft, and the below appended message from Carol Geyer.

Please note two things in Carol's message, for your possible attention:

1.) all CGMO MS Sponsor members are listed in the PR (may opt out, if desired);
2.) Any CGMO MS Sponsor member is entitled to make a quote associated with the release (per standard OASIS policy for any PR any subgroup).

Presently, the draft PR has quotes from three people in their official capacities:  OASIS CEO, CGMO MS Chair, WebCGM TC Chair.  I asked Carol how it would work if any Sponsor wanted to provide the allowed company quote.  She clarified: