cgmopen-ms message

Subject: Interoperability Tracker tool

Title: Interoperability Tracker tool

Dear All,

After having looked at the issue of the "bug" string in all our web pages for the interoperability tracker, we have concluded the followinf:

        Too much works and risks for a quick availability.

We have looked at another solution and think that we have found an efficient and quicker way:

If you open the attached web page and click on "interoperability problem interface." you will see a window popping up adn display the interop tracker but without any adress bar nor "state bar".

We think this solution is satisfactory and besides it allows hiding the location of the interop web site tracker.

Your thoughts ?

Reagrds,

Franck DULUC
Technical Data Research Manager
Customer Services - SDND
AIRBUS France

Phone: +33 (0)5 61 18 19 16
Fax: +33 (0)5 61 93 59 44
mailto:franck.duluc@airbus.com

Address:
BP D0611, 316, route de Bayonne
31060 TOULOUSE Cedex, FRANCE

<<interop.html>>

Title: CGM Open
CGM Openhttp://www.oasis-open.orghttp://www.cgmopen.org
spacer About CGM Open CGM Open Members Join CGM Open CGM Open News CGM Open Events CGM Open Members Only Cover Pages XML.org
OASIS CGM Open
Member Section
   About
   Steering Committee
   Process & Policies
   Contact Us

TECHNICAL WORK
   WebCGM
   OASIS Committees

Resources
   Reference Materials
   Papers & Presentations
   Archives
   OASIS Homepage

Member Sections
   CGM Open
   DCML
   LegalXML
   PKI
   UDDI

OASIS Info Channels
   OASIS Japanese Site
   Cover Pages
   ebXML.org
   XML.org

Newsletters
   OASIS News
   Cover Pages Newsltr
   XML.org Daily Newslink
   Subscriptions
   RSS Feed

 WEBCGM RESOURCE PAGES -- INTEROPERABILITY TRACKING

Key WebCGM Resources -- the WebCGM Interoperability Tracking System

WebCGM TC home
WebCGM profile
WebCGM products
WebCGM interoperability
WebCGM FAQ
WebCGM reading library

What is it?

Got a problem with WebCGM product interoperability? Here is a way to solve it.

The WebCGM Interoperability Tracking System is a unique service offered by CGM Open and its committed WebCGM product implementors. It provides a simple form interface, by which a user can enter information about a WebCGM product interoperability problem.

CGM Open will ensure that the problem is routed to the appropriate product vendors, and will ensure replies to the user within fixed time periods.

How to use it

This basic User Manual will tell you more about the system, and help you get started:

  • (tbd -- being written now)

Submit your interoperability problem...

Gear Image

ABOUT | MEMBERS | JOIN | NEWS | EVENTS | MEMBERS ONLY | COVER PAGES | XML.ORG

Copyright © OASIS Open 2005. All rights reserved.