cgmopen-ms message

Subject: Re: [cgmopen-ms] Interoperability Tracker tool

Hi Franck,

Thanks for this -- it's timely, as we are about to install the new User Manual and go live with the system.

I wonder if you could clarify something in your suggestion, please?  I wanted to compare your proposal to the currently installed interface. At [1] is the current Web site page for the interop system.  Activating the link on "interoperability problem interface" shows us the initial interop. system page [2].

Your HTML attachment was a copy of [1].  Activating the link on it causes (in NN7) a new browser window to be opened with your proposed new initial interop. system page.  According to a right click on that new window, the URL is the same as [2] (and indeed the page looks identical).

What am I missing?  Has the proposed change already been made on the ITEDO site?

-Lofton.

[1] http://www.cgmopen.org/webcgm/interop.html
[2] http://www.itedo.de/mantis_cgmopen/cgmopen_index.php