cgmopen-ms message

Subject: About the CGMO MS 2006/Q4 report...

Hello CGM Open Member Section --

The message that you just received (below) is the auto-notification of the
posting of the regular quarterly summary of the activities of the OASIS CGM
Open Member section.

As usual, there is relatively little traffic on this particular MS mail
list -- you will find most of our activity on the email lists and in the
document archives of the WebCGM TC.  (To which you can join/subscribe if
you'd like to follow in real time the details of the activities summarized
in these reports.)  See the "References" section of the report.

Regards,
Lofton Henderson
(CGM Open Program Director)