cgmopen-ms message

Subject: CGM Steering Committee Election now open

One seat on the Steering Committee of the CGM Open (CGMO) Member Section is
now open for election.

There is one candidate seeking your vote:
Dieter Weidenbrueck of PTC

In order to complete the nomination and election process, I ask for your
vote prior to 12 November 2007  23:00hrs, 11pm US EST (UTC-5)

Voting member so this Member Section, as identified at:
 http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cgmopen-ms/members/roster.php
Can cast their vote by email to:
sc-election@oasis-open.org

The CGMO Member Section Steering Committee consists of three seats, two of
which are elected and third of which is allocated to the CGMO Program
Director.  The elected seats have two-year terms.  One of those seats is
elected each year.

While we can guess the outcome of this election, we hope you can take a
moment to confirm your support of Deiter by issuing your vote by email to
sc-election@oasis-open.org.

Thanks for your participation,

Scott McGrath
Senior Director of Member Services