cgmopen-ms message

Subject: correction Re: XML Encoding of WebCGM

Hello CGMO MS,

(Correction... the second link, [2], was botched before.  Also at least one person has reported trouble with the first link.  Please let me know if you have trouble -- I can't see the trouble and am able to access/download it fine, and unzip it, in either FireFox or IE on WinXP.)

In case you are not on the list of the WebCGM TC, this recent item might interest you:
[1] https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/47735/CGM-XML-cgmo2012.zip

It is a step toward a possible active project for an XML Encoding of WebCGM -- looking at and understanding a previous contribution on the topic.  The XML Encoding proposal arose during recent requirements gathering:
[2] https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/201211/msg00001.html

As always, your feedback is welcome.

Best Holiday Wishes,
-Lofton Henderson