Hello OASIS Committee Chairs

If you've received this message, you are on the new "chairs" mailing list.
This list will be used as the primary communication mechanisms for
discussing upcoming Consortium meetings and meeting agendas.

Members of the list include:
> > > tallen@sonic.net
> > > Norbert@DataChannel.com
> > > geyer@icubed.com
> > > mary.mcrae@dmsi-world.com
> > > ndw@nwalsh.com
> > > altheim@eng.sun.com
> > > laurawalker@earthlink.net
> > > eduardo@eng.sun.com
> > > jon.bosak@sun.com

If I have missed anyone, please alert me.

I *strongly* encourage you to document your agendas for the upcoming
meetings at XML One on Nov 11-12 and XML 99, the first week of December.
We'd like to post these on the website as soon as possible, so as to
encourage members to attend.

Thank you.

Laura

Laura Walker
Executive Director
OASIS
Organization for the Advancement of
Structured Information Standards

	OASIS
	Post Office Box 455
	Billerica, MA 01821

	+1 978 439 9035 (US & Int'l Voice)
	+1 978 758 8138 (US & Int'l Mobile)
	+1 978 667 8239 (US & Int'l Fax)
	+1 877 645 7352 (US Only - Locator/VoiceMail/Fax)

	mailto:lawalker@oasis-open.org

	OASIS				http://www.oasis-open.org
	XML.org			http://xml.org
	THE SGML/XML WEB PAGE	http://www.oasis-open.org/cover/