Subject: Re: XML 99 Meetings

| Please confirm the dates/times for your meetings at XML 99.

I will be in Philadelphia December 5-10 and could arrange a
workprocess meeting any time that's convenient, but I am loath to cut
into the work of the other chairs; workprocess is really a kind of
metacommittee, and I expect all of the other chairs to participate for
as long as it takes to get a process in place, so I don't want to
schedule a meeting at the same time as any of the others.

Would it be possible to arrange short meetings at, say, 5 to 6
p.m. every evening or something like that?

Jon