Subject: RE: XML 99 Meetings

I was actually looking for a bit more specific information on the times.
Does this sound reasonable?

DOCBOOK
6-7 December	9 AM - 5 PM

REGREP
9   December	1:30 PM - 5 PM
                  (NOTE: this will conflict with our
                  annual general membership meeting
                  and reception)
10  December	9 AM - 5 PM
OFFICEDOC
9   December	9 AM - 5 PM
                  (NOTE: this will conflict with our
                  annual general membership meeting
                  and reception)

The AGM has been scheduled for some time (information about it appears in
the conference brochure). The meeting is from 4-6, and the reception is
from 6-7.