Subject: XML 99 OASIS Meetings

Chairs,

Please note that the meeting schedule for XML 99 overlaps with other key
OASIS activities.

The OASIS Annual General Member meeting has been scheduled for some time
(information about it appears in the conference brochure). The meeting is
from 4-6, and the reception is from 6-7, on Thursday 9 December.

Therefore, I recommend that we simply change the adjourn time for the
meetings on 9 December to 3:30PM.

Please review and confirm. I should be alerted to any objections by
mid-day today (Friday). We will post the agenda on the website on Monday.

Thank you,
Laura

  DOCBOOK
  6-7 December	9 AM - 5 PM