> Take a look and tell me what you think.

Works for me!!!

Question: are the archives going to be offered to Oasis members
only or to the public at large? I'm particularly concerned
that if there is such a differenciation, and they are offered
to Oasis members only, an exception be made for the Docbook
archive, since that kind of general discussion list has always
been pretty open.

Thanks

Eduardo