/ Laura Walker <laurawalker@earthlink.net> was heard to say:
| Take a look and tell me what you think.

Hurray! Thanks for getting this working. A few comments:

- I think the default summary view should be thread-order not date-order
- Will there be two sets of archives, some public some for members only?
- I think the URL for DocBook should be on oasis-open, not xml.org.

                                        Cheers,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | So, are you working on finding