Subject: Re: Meetings at X-Tech

Regrep should need only 2 hours, given the present lull in
implementation.  As we'll want a quorum, the meeting shouldn't
overlap with Docbook or Work Process (unless Eduardo or Jon
wants to cede some time).  I don't care about the day except
to keep the TC meetings on successive days.

regards, Terry