Subject: Re: Scheduling Meetings

> Greetings Chairs,
>
> A few notes on upcoming meetings:
>
> X-Tech, Santa Clara, CA 2/27 through 3/3
>
> I have not heard from a few of you regarding meeting at X-Tech in Santa
> Clara, CA.  Please advise if you are not expecting a meeting, so I may
> continue the planning process. For those that have expressed their desires--
> I will advise everyone when I have the times confirmed with available space.

I do hope you've received both mine and Terry's messages regarding
Docbook and Regrep meetings at XTech.

> XML Europe (Paris)   6/12 - 6/16
>
> Several folks have requested meeting in Paris.  Please know that the early
> discussion relative to having TC meetings prior to the beginning of XML
> Europe-- on Thursday the 8th and Friday the 9th has been superceded by the
> current thinking that all work can be accomplished coinciding with the XML
> conference.  Please advise me asap of your tentative meeting needs in
> Paris--and most importantly, if you need to meet prior to the XML
> conference.  All meetings will be scheduled to coincide with the conference
> unless anyone states otherwise.

I believe we'll want the same at Paris as at XTech: day and a half for
docbook, 1/2 day for Regrep, if I may speak for Terry, who I'm sure
will correct me if I'm wrong; and yes, coincidental with the
conference.

Eduardo