Subject: Re: OASIS TechCommittee in Paris

Alas, this is premature.  Mary Grady of NIST, chair of the
Conformance committee, is not on the chairs mailing list.
Please add her and contact her about meeting schedules.

While we're fixing things, the committees page,

  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/

has a glaring typo and falsehood combined:

"All committess are made up exclusively of OASIS members."

They aren't.

As for Regrep in Paris, I think a half day would be okay; it
would be a good idea to put it early in the schedule so that
if the XML.org implementation is up and generates interest,
a second meeting could be scheduled.

regards, Terry