Subject: OASIS Summer Workshop Inquiry - Please respond by 5/11

We are tentatively planning an OASIS Summer Workshop for 13-14
August in Montreal.  This is just prior to the Extreme XML
Conference.
Our goal is to present the technical work of OASIS Committees to
the general membership as part of the dinner meeting on 13
August, via a short presentation by each chair. Additionally, all
day Monday will available for committee meetings.  If the
workload warrants, we can arrange meeting space throughout the
week following, coinciding with the Extreme XML conference.
We have many new members who are looking forward to this
opportunity to learn more about the consortium and your work.  Of
course, the OASIS regulars will be in attendance as well.
Please let me know if you can attend, or have a designate
available for the presentation and how much time/space you
foresee as necessary for technical meetings.

Thank you in advance for your prompt response (sorry about the
short notice).....

Scott McGrath
Member Services Manager

OASIS