Subject: OASIS TC meetings at DevCon NYC and other conferences

OASIS TC Chairs:

OASIS is planning to host its Annual General Meeting in conjunction with the
XML DevCon conference in New York City the week of April 9th, and will also
be hosting TC meetings the Thursday and Friday of that week (the 12th and
13th). Because OASIS will be having our AGM that week we would like to see
as many TCs having meetings as possible so that we can make this a big OASIS
event. If your committee would like to conduct a face-to-face meeting that
week then OASIS will provide the meeting space.

OASIS has also arranged with conference organizers to make space available
for TC meetings at the following conferences:

	XML DevCon Europe Spring 2001
	London England February 21-23

	XMLOne Spring
	Austin, TX USA  March 5-8

	XMLOne UK
	London, England March 19-22

	XMLOne
	Chicago, IL USA May 14-17

	XMLOne
	Munich Germany July 9-11

	XMLOne
	Amsterdam, Netherlands September 19-21

	XMLOne
	San Jose, CA USA Sept 30-Oct 3

	XML DevCon Europe
	London, England  October 8-11

	XML DevCon Fall
	San Jose, CA USA Oct 29-Nov 1

	XML 2001
	Orlando FL USA December 9-14

If your committee is interested in holding a meeting at any of these
conferences please notify Scott McGrath (scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org), the
OASIS member services manager, six weeks prior to the meeting date so that
arrangements can be made.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations