Subject: vacation

I'm taking a few days off for vacation, and will be out of the office until
25 April. If there are any TC related issues that can't wait until my return
you may want to ask Scott McGrath, the OASIS member services manager
(scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org, 978-667-5115 x202), who should be able to
help you.

</karl>
Karl F. Best