Subject: vertical conferences?

Chairs:

OASIS staff keeps pretty busy speaking at conferences all over the world,
and we've hired a part-timme conference coordinator, Dee Shur, to help us
keep things straight. One thing that we would like Dee to do for us is to
identify the best speaking opportunities and be proactive about getting us
in front of the right audiences. She has asked me to ask you for your
suggestions.

We're aware of most of the XML industry conferences (GCA, XMLOne, DevCon,
etc.) but we're not always aware of all of the vertical industry conferences
that would be good for OASIS to speak at. So I would like to ask for
suggestions, particularly as they relate to the vertical industries that
relate to your TC. We would very much appreciate if you could send any
suggestions to Dee (who is CC'd on this email).

thanks

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations