Subject: RE: OASIS TC web pages

Just a reminder to all the chairs: to have your pages updated by OASIS,
please send the new content to webmaster@oasis-open.org with specific
instructions as to where the information should be placed.

(Of course those TCs who are maintaining their own pages will take care of
all of this themselves.)

If you send it to me it will get to the webmaster, but probably with a bit
of delay. Sending to the webmaster will be quicker.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations
978.667.5115 x206