Subject: RE: software licenses

OASIS is obliged by the TC Process to archive the mail list archives for the
life of the corporation.

TC web pages aren't obliged to be so permanent, but I intend not to ever
delete anything; we'll just move the link to the page to an "old" category,
but the pages themselves should stay under their current URL for quite a
while.

I don't think the OASIS copyright and IPR would apply to non-TC work, but
perhaps John could submit his work as a note of some sort (sorta like a W3C
note?) that has no normative vallue but still nice to be able to refer to.
Or, just include it as an attachment to a mail message then you can point to
the URL of that message in the archive.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations