Subject: guidelines doc on web

Chairs:

While I've got your attention :-) I've put the TC Guidelines document on
the OASIS web site, revised the Overview, and removed the summary from
the top of the Process document. (The summary information is now in the
Guidelines doc.) All of these pages are available from the left-side
navbar under the Technical Work heading.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations
978.667.5115 x206