Subject: RE: XML Magazine submissions

Chairs:

I would encourage you to bring this up with your TC members. This is
great chance for your TC and its individual members to get some exposure
for the work that you're doing, and it certainly helps OASIS to get some
exposure for our technical work. We've talked with XML Journal before
about discussing or mentioning OASIS technical work, but what they're
most interested in is hard-core techie developer info, i.e. the sort of
stuff that OASIS staff is not qualified to write :-) If you or someone
on your TC would like to write an article we can help work with XML
Journal to get it published.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations