Subject: [chairs] reminder: submission deadline

Chairs:

One final reminder that December 1st is the deadline for submitting
Committee Specifications for consideration by OASIS members to become an
OASIS Standard.

Could you please let me know today or tomorrow if your TC will be
submitting something?

As December 1st is a Saturday I will accept submissions on the 3rd. If
you can't make the 3rd and need just a couple more days please tell me
ahead of time; the intent in giving me 30 days to process this is so
that I can work with you to make sure that the package I send out to the
OASIS members on January 1 is complete. I won't mind your submitting
something a couple days late as long as it's all there. Note that with
the Orlando Interop Summit and XML 2001 Conference and then Christmas
I'm out of the office for most of December, so I won't have as much time
to work with you on this as I normally would.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations
978.667.5115 x206