Subject: [chairs] reminder: quarterly schedule

Chairs:

Just a reminder that any Committee Specs to be submitted to the OASIS
membership for consideration as an OASIS Standard during Q4 need to
submitted to me by 1 September. (Given that the 1st is a Sunday, and
Monday is a holiday in the U.S., then the 3rd will work for me.)

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations
+1 978.667.5115 x206