Subject: [chairs] FW: Call for Papers - DAMA Symposium + Wilshire Meta-DataConference

Hi,
Last day to submit proposal is September 13. If you or a member of your
TC makes a presentation, please let me know. I would be happy to assist
you in gathering information for your presentation.
Regards,
Dee
-----Original Message-----
From: tony@wilshireconferences.com [mailto:tony@wilshireconferences.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 1:17 PM
To: dee.schur@oasis-open.org
Subject: Call for Papers - DAMA Symposium + Wilshire Meta-Data
Conference

Dear Dee,

We're pleased to announce that the Call for Papers (CFP)
for the 2003 DAMA International Symposium and Wilshire Meta-Data
Conference has just been issued.

Your personalized pre-filled submission form can be reached
at the following URL:

www.wilshireconferences.com/wilshireconf_cfmfiles/MD2003/cfp1.cfm?c=SHUR
0001

If you have any difficulty with this link, or wish to forward this
opportunity to a colleague, please use the following URL which
links to a blank submission form:

http://www.wilshireconferences.com/MD2003/cfp.htm

As the scope and reputation of this event increases each year, we
welcome proposals in a wide range of data management subject areas.
The CFP contains a number of suggestions, but you should feel free
to propose presentations in other related topic areas as well.

In particular, we are pleased to announce a new conference track
focused on topics in Database Administration.

This year, we are again requiring that all speaking proposals be made
via
the web page mentioned above.  This will enable us to better organize
and respond to all speaker submissions.  Any general questions about
the CFP procedure may be sent to speaker@wilshireconferences.com

The deadline for submitting your proposal is September 13, 2002.
The conference will be held at the Renaissance Orlando Resort in
Orlando, Florida, on April 27-May 1, 2003.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,

Tony Shaw
Wilshire Meta-Data Program Chair
Wilshire Conferences
&
Davida Berger
VP Conference Services
DAMA International

If you do not wish to receive emails from us,
please click on the remove link below, and
follow the simple confirmation instructions.
http://remove.boomerang.com?1I60G045VDH