Subject: Re: [chairs] CNET Event

Hi Dee, chairs,

Since I live in Berkeley, which is a short commute to SF, and I am in
both WSIA and WSRP for webservices standards, I could be  persuaded
to make a presentation if the materials from WSRP_WSIA were gathered
together for me. There are others more qualified than I in this area
but I don't think it would be appropriate for me to volunteer anyone
else. Since this falls between a Nov. F2F of WSRP-WSIA and another in
Jan. there is a good chance that there will something to present,
though it is also possible that it will be still be too soon for
announcements.

It is also likely that the HumanMarkup TC will be in the 30-day
public comments period for its first candidate specification for a
Primary Base Schema of the Human Markup Language which will be
seeking to unify a number of related identity standards for name and
address as well as the basis for greater depth of user-controllable,
verifiable, personalization of individual information. Of course,
that all depends on how the next few weeks go.

However, it would certainly present an excellent opportunity to get
more information to the public about both of these concerns.

Ciao,
Rex