Subject: [chairs] list of Committee Specs

TC Chairs:

On the page http://www.oasis-open.org/specs/index.shtml we list the
specs that have been approved as Committee Specs and OASIS Standards.

Would you please take a look at what we have listed and inform me of any
updates? I'll take care of SAML and CPPA being approved as OASIS
Standards as soon as I make these announcements, but I need the list of
Committee Specs updated.

thanks.

-Karl

Karl F. Best