Subject: [chairs] [Fwd: FW: Update to Annex A of E-Business MoU]

Chairs, TAB:

As you're probably aware, OASIS is a member of the ISO/ITU/IEC/UN-ECE
Memorandum of Understanding on e-Business standards -- also known as the
MoU. The purpose of this group is to coordinate the development of
e-business specifications among the member organizations. An on-going
project of the MoU is tracking what organizations are doing in the area.

I would like your input as to which of the topic areas are covered by
work of OASIS TCs.

The attached is Annex A of the MoU document, which lists the development
areas of the various MoU members. (The table that comprises Attachment
2, starting on p.7, is probably the best place to start.)

If your TC is doing work applicable to e-business, please read through
this document and let me know where your TC should be mentioned. I need
to get this information back to the MoU secretariat by the end of
January, so if you could respond to me by mid January I'll have time to
compile the results.

thanks

-Karl

Karl F. Best