Subject: Re: [chairs] Oasis document identifiers - conclusion!

All:

There's really no process for making this scheme normative other than my
waving my magic wand (for whatever that's worth) and declaring that this
is what we will all do. That's essentially what I did with the SpecTools
templates. I'm happy to bless anything that you guys can agree on,
assuming that anything you agree to you won't object to being required
to use.

Eduardo (the TAB chair) also suggests that we have the TAB bless it, and
I suppose that that wouldn't hurt either. I'll send it as an FYI to the
Board too, though we probably don't want to ask for their additional
input :-)

Eve: would you please write this up in some sort of semi-formal manner?
Then I'll run it past the the TAB and Board then, assuming no
objections, I'll post it to the web and tell everyone that this is what
we're using.

-Karl