Subject: Re: [chairs] Kavi training

I agree with you Jeff. We work on ALL platforms.  Might as well have a
compiled application if the OS is a factor for its use. Given that I work on
OS X (BSD), could me out from using it.

On 2/3/03 3:35 PM, "Jeff Kenton" <jkenton@datapower.com> wrote:

> Karl Best wrote:
>> TC Chairs:
>>
>> OASIS has scheduled two online training sessions for TC Chairs to
>>
>> SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
>>
>> (These are the requirements of the web sharing system used by Kavi;
>> OASIS does not necessarily condone these restriction)
>>
>> - Windows PC (9x, NT 4, ME, 2000, or XP) -- sorry, no Unix or Mac support
>
> Why does it care what I'm running underneath my browser? Doesn't look like I
> can attend either! Does this mean I won't be able to use the Kavi system from
> a Linux machine?
>

>> - Internet Explorer 4.0 or later, OR Netscape Navigation 4.7x
>> - At least a 56k dialup connection, or other internet connection
>> - Voice telephone available to call the voice bridge

Todd Harbour                            571-276-2196 (Cell)
45245 Business Court              703-478-9881 (Talk)
Dulles, Virginia 20166              703-478-9883 (Fax)