Subject: RE: [chairs] Kavi training

I have all of the latest updates and the latest VM.

But I finally did get it to work by going into Internet Options\Advanced tab and un-checking the box labeled "Use Java 2 v1.4.1 for <applet>"

Rob Philpott
RSA Security Inc.
The Most Trusted Name in e-Security
Tel: 781-515-7115
Mobile: 617-510-0893
Fax: 781-515-7020
mailto:rphilpott@rsasecurity.com

-----Original Message-----
From: jkeane [mailto:jik@jkeane.com]
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 4:44 PM
To:
Philpott, Robert; chairs@lists.oasis-open.org

I had to download the Java Virtual Machine software last Fall to work with Genesys. It was not included in IE 6. There can be other security setting that have to be changed.

WebEx and PlaceWare are more forgiving.

Web Conferencing, if produce well, can really enhance a meeting.

Jim Keane

James I. Keane

JKeane.Law.Pro

20 Esworthy Terrace

North Potomac MD 20878

301-948-4062 F: 301-947-1176 (N.B.: NEW FAX NUMBER)

www.jkeane.com

Co-Author and Annual Update Editor of Treatise: Litigation Support Systems, An Attorney Guide 2nd  Ed. (WestGroup, 1992, updated through 2002)