Subject: [chairs] hiring of new OASIS Manager of Technical Development

Chairs:

I am pleased to announce that OASIS has hired Jamie Clark in a new
position as Manager of Technical Development. Most of you know him from
his work in various OASIS TCs including ebXML and at other organizations.

Jamie will be assisting me in administering the OASIS TC Process, with
particular emphasis on maintaining status reports, making sure that
things are running smoothly in the TCs, checking for IP concerns, and
ensuring that OASIS is providing the TCs what they need to be
successful. Jamie is starting work immediately.

Jamie's new email address is jamie.clark@oasis-open.org

-Karl

Karl F. Best
Vice President, OASIS
office  +1 978.667.5115 x206     mobile +1 978.761.1648
karl.best@oasis-open.org      http://www.oasis-open.org