Subject: [chairs] suggestions for TC Process revision

Chairs:

[sound of can of worms opening... ]

I'm starting another revision of the OASIS TC Process (which now seems
to be an annual event) and would like to solicit your suggestions. I
don't see any need for major philosophical changes, but I'm sure that
even after a couple of revisions there's probably a few things that
could be fine tuned. I've already been accumulating a list of changes
myself, and I've already been corresponding with a few of you on various
points, but I'd like to know that I'm considering everything that I
should. I'll try to keep you in the loop during the revision process, as
you are the people who are most effected by the process.

If you have any suggestions for things that should be considered please
let me know. Given that I've been overwhelming this list with Kavi mail
lately please just reply to me instead of to the list; I'm sure that you
all get too much mail already and I'd like to keep that under control.

thanks
-Karl