Subject: RE: [chairs] Unique OASIS document identifiers

Another vote for "TCspec".

=Drummond

-----Original Message-----
From: Breininger, Kathryn R [mailto:kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com]
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 8:01 AM
To: Eduardo Gutentag; Eve L. Maler
Cc: jkeane; Chairs (E-mail)

TCspec seems much clearer to me...

-----Original Message-----
From: Eduardo Gutentag [mailto:eduardo.gutentag@sun.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2003 10:57 AM
To: Eve L. Maler
Cc: jkeane; Chairs (E-mail)

Re: "cs" - although I do prefer "cs", how about TCspec?

Re: AFAIK those notices must appear "as is", unless the IPR
document is changed.

Re: TAB - due to other pressing businesses and just waiting to see
if there are other changes in the pipeline, I have not brought this
to the TAB's attention yet. If these are the last changes, I will
do so. Although, of course, I could do that while these changes
mature, giving the TAB time to digest the current version...Our
next meeting is the 21st of this month. I'll bring this up for
the TAB consideration then, I've just added it to the Agenda.

--
Eduardo Gutentag               |         e-mail: eduardo.gutentag@Sun.COM
Web Technologies and Standards |         Phone:  +1 510 550 4616 x31442