Subject: [chairs] final update of member rosters completed

Chairs:

I've just completed a final synch-up of the current list susbscriptions
with the (Kavi) TC membership rosters. Everyone who is currently
subscribed to the TC, SC, JC, MS SC, TAB, etc. lists will now be on your
rosters except for people who are ineligible (not OASIS members) or are
using email addresses not from their companies. Scott McGrath, the OASIS
membership director, will be contacting these people to ask them to set
up accounts using the correct email address. If you have any questions
about why a particualr person is not on your roster please contact Scott
  at scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org.

I've imported everyone into the database as Observers. If you haven't
already done so you must now go into the membership roster for your TC,
SCs, etc. and change the role and voting status to Member for the people
who are members. (JC and MS SC chairs: please take care of this also.)

We'll be switching over the email lists probably tomorrow; because we're
using the same list addresses this switchover should be transparent to
everyone -- except for those people who aren't on the rosters for the
reasons stated above, who won't be subscribed any more.

We'll be switching over to the new web pages tomorrow or Friday, just as
soon as our new cert arrives. At that point the word "kavi" will
disappear from the URLs and the new web pages will all appear. As soon
as that happens Scott will be sending out a notice to all 2500 people in
the database asking them to get their passwords so that they can log in
to the new (Kavi) pages.

-Karl