Subject: [chairs] your new TC public pages

Chairs:

We've got the new TC public pages built. All of the information on your
current page should either be on this new page or accessible from the
database via the new page.

Please send feedback to webmaster@oasis-open.org if there's something
missing, broken, etc. We're doing some testing here, but the more eyes
the better :-)

The page at http://kavi.oasis-open.org/committees/committees.php will
replace the current "all committees" page. Use that new page to get to
your TC's public page, which will also be accessible via the left navbar
on the OASIS home page.

-Karl