Subject: [chairs] reminder on TC config

Chairs:

I had previosuly placed a link to your new public pages in the Group
Description field in your TC (Kavi) configuration. But because of the
way that we're setting up the public pages this has become redundant so
I have removed these. While going through all of the configs I noticed
that a couple of you have placed soem additional things in the notes
fields, so I thought that I should remind you how we need these to be used.

* The "Note" field (select "Add a Note" from the TC's private page) is
used for announcements to the members of the TC. This appears on the
both the TC's private and public pages. See the WSS TC for a good
example of this.

* The "Group Description" field (select "Add a Note" from the TC's
private page) is for the blurb or short description of the TC's work.
Thjis appears on the "all committees" page at
http://kavi.oasis-open.org/committees/committees.php and in the orange
box on your TC's public page. Please don't put anything other than the
short description in this field.

* The "Charter" field (select "Charter and Chairs" from the TC's private
page) contains pointers to the charter and IPR statements for your TC.
Please don't change the contents of this field; OASIS staff will
maintain this field as well as the documents that it points to.

If you need to additional content that doesn't fit into one of these
fields you should send it to the OASIS webmaster
(webmaster@oasis-open.org) and asked that it be placed on the TC public
page at the bottom (see for example, XACML at
http://kavi.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=xacml) or
one of the pages that are linked from the purple box on the TC public page.

thanks
-Karl