Subject: Get Your Own Teleconferencing Service for just $99 per month

Title: Email Template
Click here!

Sign Up Now!
  • Now you can manage your own conference calls without paying hundreds of dollars a month! Sign Up Now! or request a Test Call to see our unmatched quality.
  • Up to 50 participants with our premium plan.
  • Everyone pays their own phone bill - you won't be charged any other fees!
  • No computer needed, just your phone.
  • Schedule recurring meetings such as staff meetings or investor updates using our online reservation tool and notify participants.
  • Secure communications - all conferences are password protected and moderator controlled.
  • Additional features such as record-a-call and 800# dial in available with all our plans.
Go to Our site

The preceding advertisement was sent you by virtue of your participation in the Special Product Offerings of PremiumsMail or our partners. To unsubscribe from receiving further emails from PremiumsMail's Special Product Offerings please click here.

We currently show the email that you have used to become a part of our mailing list as: chairs@lists.oasis-open.org. For information about how PremiumsMail obtained your name and how PremiumsMail operates this list, please review our Privacy Policy. As is stated in our Privacy Policy, PremiumsMail does not promote or endorse any of the companies advertising through us. Please contact PremiumsMail for any comments you may have regarding your participation. We may transfer your e-mail address to our partners at any time.