Subject: launch tonight

Chairs:

We're going ahead with the launch of the collaboration tools this evening.

The launch includes integrating the tools into the OASIS web site. Once
the launch is completed you will use the http://www.oasis... URLs
instead of the http://kavi.oasis... URLs. You'll need to reset your
browser bookmarks.

The TC mail lists have been running off the Kavi database since Monday,
and the tools themselves have been functional for a few weeks. So the
only thing new will be the integration of the collaboration tools into
the OASIS web site. The problem with the first launch attempt on Monday
was with the load configurations for the database, which have been solved.

The integration will take place late this evening ET. Tomorrow morning
after some spot checks of functionality we'll send out a message to
OASIS members asking them to login and update their personal profiles.

OASIS staff will be checking email off and on during the weekend; if you
have any difficulties let us know and we'll get back to you as soon as
possible. For problems with member accounts and logins, contact Scott
McGrath. For problems with TC configurations contact Karl Best or Jamie
Clark. For IT problems contact Jeff Lomas.

-Karl

Karl F. Best
Vice President, OASIS
office  +1 978.667.5115 x206     mobile +1 978.761.1648
karl.best@oasis-open.org      http://www.oasis-open.org