Subject: Re: [chairs] File naming conventions

Please let me remind you all that Errata and/or Corrigenda are not permitted
by the TC Process (see Section 2(b)). The assumption behind this is that
in anything that is not final, all the TC has to do is correct the draft and
issue it as a new version; that if it is a the stage of a TC Spec and errors
are found, it should be withdrawn, corrected and reinstated as a TC Spec.
And of course that if it is a Standard, it should have gone through so
many inspection before reaching that level that there is indeed no need
for corrections ;)

--
Eduardo Gutentag               |         e-mail: eduardo.gutentag@Sun.COM
Web Technologies and Standards |         Phone:  +1 510 550 4616 x31442